Comprehensive Privacy Notice
Access to and/or use of https://www.crassusconstruction.com/ (“Crassus”) website attributes the condition of user to whoever accesses it, accepting, from that moment, fully and without any reservations, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II. Use of the website, its services and contents
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, the use of the Web for illicit or harmful purposes against shareholders, representatives, business partners, operators and/or affiliated or related companies, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the Web site is prohibited.
Regarding the contents: information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs and designs, it is prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally and expressly permitted.
• Any violation of the rights of Crassus or their legitimate owners over them.
• Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
• Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web site by any means other than those made available to users, as well as those usually used on the Internet, provided that they do not cause any harm to the Web site.
III. unilateral modification
Crassus may unilaterally modify and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the Website. Likewise, all the images, texts, illustrations, plans, photographs or any information contained in this website is for illustrative and informative purposes, for which reason they could change without prior notice and at no time does it imply any contractual commitment.
Crassus pages may provide links to other content owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the USER with the possibility of supplementing the information through said links. Crassus, its shareholders, representatives, business partners, operators and/or affiliated or related companies are not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the USER by accessing said links.
V. Privacy Notice
The information obtained through the site is only used for the purposes intended and stipulated at the time of collection. This information is not shared with other network entities for purposes other than those stipulated or shared with third parties, unless otherwise indicated at the time it is requested. If said information can be shared with any instance, the authorization of the visitor will be requested in advance.
Crassus does its best to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of information. If a visitor considers that the site has collected too much information, we invite them to contact us at email@example.com and express their concerns.
Except for the mailing list initiative described above, where visitors explicitly opt-in to receive specific Crassus materials, we will not use personal information collected on our websites for unsolicited marketing activities.
In the event that you wish to limit the use or disclosure of your personal information, exercise your rights to access, rectify and cancel your personal data, as well as to oppose their treatment or revoke the consent that you have given us for this purpose, the You can do it through the following service channels: by telephone or through our email firstname.lastname@example.org, where you will be informed of the procedures established for the exercise of the rights indicated herein.
Crassus has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to prevent personally identifiable information from being lost, misused, altered, or destroyed. Crassus reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy notice at any time. For the purpose of keeping data subjects informed, Crassus will notify users of any changes to our privacy notice, clearly indicating the change on our global home page for a minimum period of two weeks.
VI. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Crassus, its shareholders, representatives, business partners, operators and/or affiliated or related companies do not grant any guarantee nor are they responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or contents.
• The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
• The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
• The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
• The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
• Failure by third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
Crassus understands the importance of protecting children's privacy, especially on the Internet. The sites covered by this policy are not intentionally designed for or directed at minor children. It is Crassus's policy to never knowingly collect or retain information from any individual under the age of 18.
You can configure your browser to accept, or not, the cookies you receive or for the browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie, you can log your IP addresses to diagnose any problems with our server, to administer our website and to Analyze user trends.
IX. Intellectual property
This website in no way assigns, transfers, transmits and/or licenses the use of the brand, colors, art and texts of which Crassus is the owner. The brands related to its shareholders, representatives, or affiliated companies are contemplated in this section. or related.
Last update: November 2023